“Supporting Startups Through COVID-19″ Webinar
In partnership with the Center for Regional Economic Advancement at Cornell University, we hosted a webinar “Supporting Startups Through COVID-19” on Thursday, March 26, 2020.
Moderated by Nate Cook, Entrepreneur in Residence at Cornell University, the webinar addressed funding opportunities available to businesses and non-profits impacted by COVID-19, such as SBA Disaster Relief Loans and Unemployment Insurance, among other resources.
The following business and investment leaders from the region contributed guidance and insight during the moderated webinar:
- Judy Cherry, Executive Director, Schuyler County Partnership for Economic Development; and Chair, Southern Tier Regional Economic Development Council
- Jonathan Greene, Senior Investment Director, New York Ventures
- Kellyann O’Mara, Vice President, M&T Bank
- Ken Rother, Director, Rev: Ithaca Startup Works Bill Waring, CEO, Areti Construction
- Brad Treat, Program Director and Entrepreneur-in Residence, Southern Tier Startup Alliance
- Lindsay Wolf, Business Advisor at Small Business Development Center
To view the recorded webinar, or the other resources available, visit the “Supporting Startups During COVID-19” resource page, that is being updated daily by a team of entrepreneurial experts at Rev and CREA.