About Iterate Labs
Iterate Labs is a bio-motion insights company that prevents repetitive motion injuries in the industrial workforce with our proprietary smart wearables and software. Our first product is a smartglove aimed at the prevention of carpal tunnel and related injuries.
Iterate Labs is a recently seed funded technology company that has built and deployed the first AI powered IIoT platform that digitizes human motion into precise, actionable, data-driven insights and enables business leaders to monitor, engage, and manage their workforces at scale, in real-time. We are currently working with Fortune 500 industrial and manufacturing companies, and scaling fast. Iterate Labs is ventured backed and was the tenth investment of Tyson Ventures.
We are looking for an undergraduate or graduate marketing student to join our team for Spring and/or Summer 2021. In this role, they would be responsible for working directly with the CEO, COO, and our head of marketing, Louis Gudema (http://louisgudema.com/). Mr. Gudema is an incredibly accomplished marketer and author of the book Bullseye marketing. The main tasks will involve preparation of marketing materials (pamphlets, presentations, website material, white page, etc), social media postings, website content, webinar advertising, and implementing/monitoring of features and automation on HubSpot for marketing/sales. Intern will have to understand customer perspective (and other stakeholders) to create content that communicates value to them in most effective way. Intern will also help to establish email marketing campaigns, LinkedIn marketing campaigns, and establishing A/B testing for various materials.
Communication & presentation skills are key attributes sought out as well since materials/presentations prepared will often be directly facing the customer. Please forward resumes and cover letters to Jason Guss ([email protected]).
- Work with company officers to deliver insights into the value of the analytics for our customers.
- Understand basics of our technology and how to best align those with customer needs, future potential value, and customer willingness to pay.
- Attend customer meetings and develop value-driven presentations
- Draft marketing and sales materials
- Refine and analyze go-to-market strategy, customer targets, and marketing channels
- Attend weekly meeting with business team
- Execute on tasks assigned by Head of Marketing and CEO to support marketing efforts
- Undergraduate marketing major (junior/senior preferred) or MBA student (1st or 2nd year)
- Strong skills in creating marketing content on various platforms
- Experienced in Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Familiar with CRM packages
- Familiar with WordPress or similar platforms
- Previous experience in sales or marketing for technology B2B company
- Experience in marketing for technology company
- Experience in the industrial, operations, safety, or ergonomics field prior