Social Media & PR manager- Indian Milk & Honey
Indian Milk & Honey creates non-boring food. We sell our brand products in retail, on Amazon, and to other businesses. We are looking for a highly organized, strong communicator & rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
The Social media & PR manager will oversee Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation and curation, execution, monitoring and reporting. You will also create public relations opportunities for Indian Milk & Honey, introducing our
products to new businesses, local news channels and other online sources with the goal of delivering a message about IM&H being known as a business producing chef-crafted products in Upstate NY. You will also find influencers to carry forward the good word about the products that the consumers will kick-start as a dialogue on our social media pages. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also beneficial as it is correlated to items, we do in the social media marketing and SEO space.
• Work directly with the Founder/CEO & interns to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing
• PR and advertising campaigns
• Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in our industry
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
• Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of IM&H
• Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for review, analyze, discuss and execute new opportunities
• Working with interns to create engaging and professional visuals that reflect our brand and products
• Customize our social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & YouTube.
• Developing supporting offline collateral, creating original content, etc.
• Manage and work directly with interns on content needs. Conduct team meetings and advise on upcoming campaigns
• Continue to refine and define our social marketing process
• Identify and develop opportunities and PR connections for IM&H
Skills & Experience:
• Experience managing social media marketing for a brand and using different channels to increase brand awareness and eventually generating revenue.
• Proven success with social media campaigns and/or PR management
• Knowledge and experience with common monitoring and reporting tools for Social Media and PR
• Managing a team of interns and working with them to bring out the best results.
• Great communication
• Market research to stay in line with the current food trends.
• $15/hour to $21/hour, based on experience
• Indian Milk & Honey products
Other but important Stuff:
• 20 hours/per week
• Must be able to work remotely and travel to Freeville NY