Email Marketing Intern (Unpaid, Remote)
Antithesis Foods Inc., the maker of Grabanzos, is looking for a savvy email marketer to join the Digital Marketing team. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who wants to learn more about using email marketing to build relationships with customers and generate sales.
Who We Are
Antithesis makes better food through science. Our first brand is Grabanzos, a chocolate-coated crunchy bite packed with more protein, fiber, and fewer calories than our competitors. This well-differentiated consumer brand is underpinned by our chickpea-based technology, for which we were awarded an SBIR Phase I grant from the National Science Foundation. Our vision is to transform crunchy snacks — if it crunches, we can make it healthier.
- Help Grabanzos build high-conversion email marketing campaigns
- Create engaging nurturing and drip campaigns
- Support reporting on and evaluating key performance indicators
- Collate data to quantify customer value
What You Bring to the Table:
- Curiosity: You are on the email list of your favorite brands and want to learn more about human behavior, communications, ecommerce, and marketing.
- Confidence: You believe in your ideas and aren’t afraid to make them heard.
- Desire to learn: You’re just getting started in your career and want to get hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: You like to think out of the box to solve problems and can work on projects independently.
- Organization: You are a natural when it comes to grouping, segmenting, and outlining the flow of emails and their respective recipients.
What We Bring to the Table:
- Real job experience: This isn’t just an internship where you shadow someone all day –we are looking to give you full ownership of your portfolio.
- Opportunity to learn: Everyone at a start-up wears different hats. You’ll get the opportunity to participate in projects other departments are working on.
- Flexibility: As long as you get your work done, this role can be tailored around your schedule.
- Snacks: We’re a snack company so if you need an afternoon pick-me-up, we got youcovered.
Sound like your dream job? Send a resume and a two-paragraph cover letter to [email protected] Put Email Marketing Intern in the subject so we know which role you are applying for.