Director of Sales at Antithesis Foods Grabanzos
Antithesis is looking for an entrepreneurial core team member, passionate about getting better-for-you food to consumers. The ideal candidate will work with the CEO to plan, execute, and manage our entire omni-channel sales strategy. This role is a key position on the executive team.
Who we are
Antithesis makes better food through science. Our first brand is Grabanzos, a crunchy chocolate snack with more protein, fiber, and fewer calories than its competitors. This well-differentiated consumer brand is underpinned by our chickpea-based ingredient technology, for which we were recently awarded an SBIR Phase-I grant from the National Science Foundation. Our vision is to transform crunchy snacks-if it crunches, we can make it healthier.
What you’ll do
• Build a sales strategy: You’ll design a sales strategy to ensure products reach our customers wherever they are. Whether in large grocery stores, small coffee shops, or corporate dining, you’ll build the strategy, team, and relationships to deliver our products to our customers.
• Collaborate with marketing: Ensure that once products are on shelf, our customers know they’re there and can go out and purchase them. This may include design and deployment of POS displays, shelf talkers, endcaps, digital ads, etc.
• Build and maintain relationships with retailers: Check in with retailers who haven’t re-ordered, and make sure we’re supporting them with sampling, promotion, and marketing.
• Build and lead a team of sales associates: You’ll hire, train, and manage sales associates to help carry out your vision.
What you have
• A track record: You’ve gotten product on shelf in multiple markets, know how to open accounts, and know how to service them. You have experience establishing a strategic vision and executing it. Experience building an E-Commerce brand and sales strategy is a strong plus.
• Communication skills: You love providing feedback, teaching, coaching, and explaining process, products, and solutions to customers and team members. You know how to overcommunicate and simplify messages to reduce miscommunication.
• An entrepreneurial mindset: You don’t wait to be told what to do; you know what needs to be done and you do it. You’re comfortable making independent decisions and operating autonomously with minimal direction.
• Curiosity: You ask why things are done a certain way and are continually learning.
• An organized dashboard: Working as part of a dynamic team, you are accountable and dependable, available for communication through emails or company chat.
• This is a full-time role based out of our offices in Ithaca, NY.
• 40% of your time will involve traveling. (2/5 days a week).
If you’d like to be considered, attach a resume and a brief (two paragraph) cover letter. [email protected]
For any questions or comments, reach out to the same e-mail, we’re excited to hear from you!
More about what we’re building at www.Grabanzos.com.