Customer Success Manager
What is Open City Labs?
Open City Labs is a digital health company helping people live longer, healthier, more fulfilling lives. Our tools foster cross sector service coordination between healthcare and social service providers and government agencies, enabling clients to work collaboratively with service providers to:
- Set health goals and identify the barriers to health (e.g. stress eating because caregiver responsibilities, or patient doesn’t have transportation to get to the gym/doctor’s appointment etc.)
- Connect patients with the largest database of hundreds of government programs and a marketplace of thousands of community services that address the barriers to health across 8 dimensions of health and well-being (social determinants of health).
- Automate up to 95% of many application forms.
Challenges We Address
We are tackling some of the most important challenges facing society: How does access to quality food, housing, education and work effect health? What programs and services are most effective in holistically moving the needle on multiple measures? With over $2.4 trillion in healthcare payments to doctors being tied to health outcomes by 2021 Open City Labs is at the cutting edge of a dramatic shift in how care is being delivered–preventative care that addresses both clinical and non-clinical factors making people sick.
What You Will Tackle:
• Quickly develop a domain expertise on issues at the intersection of healthcare and social services and the needs of our clients.
• Research customer profiles and conduct potential customer interviews to further develop existing product offering and pricing.
• Collaborate with CEO and Executive Advisors and Thought Partners to hone sales and marketing materials and strategy.
• Develop and execute marketing launch focused on CBO and healthcare email marketing, as well as ongoing e-mail and social media marketing.
• Follow up on existing leads that already have a relationship with Open City Labs
• Research, identify, and contact leads in the following sectors healthcare (e.g. hospitals,
community health centers), social service providers (e.g. 311, Salvation Army etc.) and
government (e.g. City/County/State Department of Health, Social Services, or elected officials).
• Manage sales cycles and track deal status in Hubspot.
• Conduct online product demonstrations.
• Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
• Work with executive team to develop pricing model for potential partnerships that include but
are not limited white labeling the product and various levels of user interface integration.
What You’ll Need:
• BA or BS degree
• 3+ years selling
• Experience with Google Analytics or Hubspot a plus
• Expertise in delivering product demonstrations via the web
• Experience in an Inside Sales Rep environment
• Exceptional communication skills on phone, video conference and in person
• Solid writing skills with a knack for marketing, or sales copy
• A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
• Exceptional negotiation and closing skills
Why We Love Open City Labs and You Will Too!
• Innovative, industry leading products
• Work hard and have fun knowing that you are making an impact
• Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
• Flexible for remote, or on-site work with dynamic culture
• Compensation commensurate with experience and primarily commission based
• Position could be part-time or full time