Hardware Scaleup is a year-long program that helps clean energy entrepreneurs scale their prototype into a product that’s easy to manufacture and mass produce in New York state.
During the program, 8-10 companies will:
- Gain an understanding of the manufacturing process
- Attend instructional sessions
- Work with a dedicated mentor
- Visit manufacturing facilities
- Meet with investors
- Meet with the accountability team monthly
- Funding available for targeted projects
- Select from vetted manufacturers, contractors, and material suppliers committed to working with startups
To be eligible for this program, you must be a clean energy hardware company residing in New York state, or willing to relocate to New York state, and have a prototype that is based on customer discovery. The company needs to have financial resources sufficient to sustain your startup and begin the manufacturing process.