Sales & Marketing Support Specialist (Remote)
EMPEQ’s Customer Acquisition Platform moves HVAC-R contractors and energy engineers into the digital age. Our solution increases our customers’ sales bandwidth 74% on average and reduces time spent on site surveys and customer proposal generation by up to 80%. Utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) mobile app, and cloud-based solutions, we enable our customers to close more projects faster, by automating and streamlining the site survey and proposal generation process down to a click of a smartphone’s camera.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible, personable, and focused individual to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily sales and marketing routines and procedures. Specifically, in this role you will focus on:
- Aiding EMPEQ’s sales and marketing departments in building and maintaining strong relationships with our current and prospective customers.
- Handling sales and marketing administrative duties such as:
- Managing customer accounts
- Conducting customer presentations
- Providing high-quality customer service
- Facilitating troubleshooting
- Managing sales leads
- Assisting sales with customer acquisition and retention including demos and trials.
- Managing a successful implementation of EMPEQ solutions at the onset of customer engagement and then manage the customer journey through year 1 up to and including renewal and beyond.
- Developing and executing customer-focused touchpoint plans.
- Completing administrative tasks including:
- Report generation
- Minimum required documentation in the CRM
- Drafting marketing content
- Designing marketing campaigns.
- Completing other back-office functions to manage and improve the customer experience.
- Assisting in developing marketing strategy and execution.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns and research.
- Other various ad hoc and routine sales and marketing activities.
- Ability to self-direct and willingness to be accountable to others.
- Ability to be open, honest, and provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Strong desire to learn from, and teach, others.
- Strong work ethic and ability to “get stuff done”.
- Excellent people skills.
- A strong interest towards research and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with marketing software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords) is a plus.
- Passion for the marketing and/or sales industries and its best practices.
- AAS or BS strongly preferred OR a similar degree with a marketing or sales concentration.
- Private access to a phone, high-speed internet, and a computer.
Please send resumes to Herbert Dwyer at [email protected]