About Iterate Labs
Iterate Labs is a bio-motion insights company that prevents repetitive motion injuries in the industrial workforce with our proprietary smart wearables and software. Our first product is a smartglove aimed at the prevention of carpal tunnel and related injuries.
Iterate Labs’ mission is to harmonize the interaction between people and the processes in which they work through digitized human motion. At Iterate Labs, we have developed the first AIpowered IIoT platform that digitizes human motion into precise, actionable, data-driven insights and enables business leaders to monitor, engage, and manage their workforces at scale, in real-time.
Powered by wearables and computer vision, Iterate Labs digitizes worker action and location in real-time, and builds localized AI models to deliver insights to manufacturers for productivity, safety, and training. Iterate labs is an exciting VC-backed startup with an opportunity for a highly motivated Cloud Architect to help plan, build and scale our growing platform as a core part of our business. This is a full-time opportunity based in Boston (MA) or can work remotely from another location.
What you will be working on
You will be working on every aspect of our AWS-based IIoT platform, everything from ingesting raw motion data to presenting AI-driven analysis to our end users. As a Cloud Architect you will lead our AWS cloud platform development team to plan, implement, scale, deploy and support our platform for customers worldwide.
You will be proficient with the AWS well-architected framework including operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization. You will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership working cross functionally with our internal teams including wearable development, data science, visualization, product management, and support.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with our diverse set of customers getting first hand feedback and insights for roadmap planning and technical support.
You are a self-starter and experienced engineer who is able to take basic requirements and run with them. You are able to easily unblock yourself and keep moving forward, driving and leading development. You enjoy using and staying up to date with the latest technologies.
You have a high level of Getting Things Done – we are a startup and need to deliver. You’re a self-learner and enjoy the freedom to try new techniques and technologies when given the opportunity. You enjoy writing quality code and leading the movement to always better the codebase whenever possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (Master’s preferred)
- 4+ years of experience with public cloud infrastructure
- Proven track record of designing, deploying, and operating scalable, secure, and performant cloud systems and applications
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of AWS services
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Strong written communication skills
- Senior technical leadership role at a startup
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Proficiency in some or all of the following: Docker, Python, Node.js, Java, Ruby on Rails, React, or Elixir
- Experience consuming or creating RESTful APIs
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (e.g. CircleCI)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT management, and engineers
Interested applicants should email their application package to [email protected]