Exotanium Inc. (http://exotanium.io/) is a startup created by two professors and one graduated Ph.D. student from the Department of Computer Science at Cornell University. Exotanium is developing a new cloud-native application container platform that improves performance, security, and cost for both public and private clouds. The technology is based on cutting-edge research and protected by a provisional patent. Exotanium recently won a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) award from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and is actively raising more investments. The company is located in Ithaca, NY.
Exotanium is seeking a full- or part-time administrator to become an integral part of the team! You will be joining an exciting effort of creating a secure and fast cloud platform.
- Perform scheduling and other preparation for staff meetings
- Maintain numerous lists and spreadsheets
- Create agendas for team meetings and facilitate when necessary
- Assist with general documentation and grant proposals
- Make travel preparations and handle reimbursements
- Attend meetings in person in Ithaca offices
- Keep meeting minutes and perform other general administrative tasks as assigned
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Previous admin/HR and/or executive assistant experience
- Good understanding of operating systems and cloud infrastructures.
- Experience with Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)