About Air Quality Egg
The Air Quality Egg is a leading pollution monitor and data analytics platform. Schools and community colleges use the Egg and associated software platform to collect, view and understand pollution data. All data is open, allowing students to share data, learn by collaboration and better understand their world. The Air Quality Egg was created by Wicked Device, LLC and is funded by the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health. The company is growing rapidly, and currently successfully selling with growth expected to continue over the next several years.
Senior Marketing Manager
We are looking for a ‘can do’ person to take the lead in our marketing. You will make sure that we as an organization are putting our best and most effective foot forward, including identifying and targeting audiences, tracking success and looking after public relations, marketing strategy and tactics. Overall responsibility for our brands, which include Air Quality Egg, Zynect, Thinkdemic and Wicked Device. Most work revolves around our flagship Zynect brand.
You will be responsible for the marketing efforts for our product suite, and helping to ensure that we have happy customers. In particular, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Support sales in the development of marketing materials and marketing efforts. This includes, inter alia, working closely with sales people, collecting metrics and deciding how best to go to market.
- Collaborating with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Make extensive use of marketing automation tools like MailChimp, Drip, etc. We are huge fans of automation.
- Establish and track closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Place ad buys for online advertising, analyze metrics and advise how to tailor advertising for best impact.
- Creating shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content (examples include newsletters, videos, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc).
- Create content for newsletters and online publications, including print and video, highlighting success stories, product information and other customer facing communications.
- Develop product manuals and guides, both written and video, and content to help people understand and use our products effectively.
- Support existing customers. This is the best way to learn how they are experiencing the product.
- Overall control of the marketing budget.
- Other duties as assigned: Including assistance with trade shows, packing, office cleanliness and other duties as needed.
In addition, you are expected to:
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, Drip campaigns, etc.).
- Understand standard marketing automation systems and apply relevant methodologies effectively on client engagements.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Understand project and development plans and be able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Assist with automation of the marketing function.
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listen to others and accept input from team members.
- Work to be a good and cohesive team member.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Set a high standard of performance for oneself.
- Understands the professional development process and become actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Seek input from mentors and supervisors.
- Actively apply feedback received to day-to-day work and strive to improve performance.
- Accurately complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
Previous marketing experience, advertising, metrics tracking experience and content creation highly desirable. We are a technical, metrics driven company.
Contact Dirk, Founder and CEO of Air Quality Egg at [email protected] for more information and to apply.