Fall 2021 Social Media Marketing Intern (Unpaid Part-Time, Remote)
Antithesis Foods Inc., the maker of Grabanzos, is looking for a savvy email marketer to join the Social Media Marketing team. The ideal candidate wants to learn more about what it takes to manage social media accounts and to generate content.
- Partner with project manager to manage creative workflow, feedback, and timelines
- Supporting community management, including engaging with our community in comments and driving new follower/customer acquisition
- Create content for our TikTok
- Research and vet new influencers for key initiatives across our social platforms
- Work with team to brainstorm digital campaign and activation ideas
What You Bring to the Table
- Curiosity: You are on the email list of your favorite brands and want to learn more about human behavior, communications, ecommerce, and marketing.
- Confidence: You believe in your ideas and aren’t afraid to make them heard.
- Desire to learn: You’re just getting started in your career and want to get hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: You like to think out of the box to solve problems and can work on projects independently.
- Organization: You are a natural when it comes to grouping, segmenting, and outlining the flow of emails and their respective recipients.
What We Bring to the Table
- Real job experience: This isn’t just an internship where you shadow someone all day — we are looking to give you full ownership of your portfolio.
- Opportunity to learn: Everyone at a start-up wears different hats. You’ll get the opportunity to participate in projects other departments are working on.
- Flexibility: As long as you get your work done, this role can be tailored around your schedule.
- Snacks: We’re a snack company so if you need an afternoon pick-me-up, we got you covered.
Sound like your dream job? Send a resume and a two-paragraph cover letter to [email protected] Put Social Media Marketing Intern in the subject so we know which role you are applying for.
Antithesis is looking for an entrepreneurial co-founding team member, passionate about getting better-for-you food to consumers. This role on the founding team will manage and execute our omni-channel marketing strategy. You’ll help tell the world what we’ve been working on during the pandemic by growing and scaling our first major brand, Grabanzos.
What you’ll do
- Build an omni channel marketing strategy: You will design a marketing strategy to build awareness for Grabanzos online and on shelf.
- Execute the strategy: With help from agencies or freelancers, execute a strategy through digital and physical media, explaining what Grabanzos are, and generating trial in store and through our e-commerce properties.
- Measure and analyze execution: Are the campaigns working, why or why not? You’ll develop KPIs, and track and measure them to assess the effectiveness of our strategy.
- Overcommunicate: We’re a small team and we love to iterate quickly. The best candidate will ask for thoughts, feedback, and ask for help when things aren’t working.
- Get into the trenches: We are looking for someone passionate about what we’re building and who wants to build it along with us. That means getting into the weeds to fix things when they’re broken, but always maintaining a strategic perspective
What you have
- A track record: You’ve built marketing strategies and have overseen campaigns in the snack CPG world. You know how to support retailers and have stories about what does and doesn’t work to drive trial and awareness. You have experience establishing a strategic vision and executing it.
- Communication skills: You love providing feedback, teaching, coaching, and explaining processes, products, and solutions to customers and team members. You know how to overcommunicate and simplify messages to reduce miscommunication.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: You don’t wait to be told what to do; you know what needs to be done and you do it. You’re comfortable making independent decisions and operating autonomously with minimal direction.
- Curiosity: You ask why things are done a certain way and are continually learning.
- An organized dashboard: Working as part of a dynamic team, you are accountable and dependable, available for communication through emails or company chat.
While the core team are in Ithaca, NY, to start, this position can be flexible on location.
If you’re interested or have questions / comments reach out to [email protected]
More about what we’re building at www.Grabanzos.com and www.antithesisfoods.com.